- THE DIGNIFIED SELF® stands for mindfulness in the technology age. It understands itself as a movement for more humanity in a technology dominated world, for a source of inspiration and creativity in the robotic age and for peace in an accelerated world.
- TDS is a one-stop shop for knowledge transfer, exercises and inspiration around mindfulness and agility in the digital transformation.
- TDS offers Keynotes and professional talks around Mindfulness and Agility by initiator Lilian Güntsche-Hilgendag and provides several Business Services, such as the MINDFUL AGILITY training program.
- Also THE DIGNIFIED SELF® delivers inspiration via blog posts and an exchange of like minded people at events, in social media channels and through the publishing of books.
THE DIGNIFIED SELF® (TDS) is a registered trademark and global initiative founded in 2015 to cultivate mindfulness in the technology age, mainly focussing on the business world. TDS is honored to already have been named in leading media publications such as Huffington Post, Harvard Business Manager, Manager Magazin and many more.
More about Lilian here.
Lilian Güntsche-Hilgendag is the initiator and CEO of THE DIGNIFIED SELF®. She is a digital advisor, author, speaker, lecturer and mindfulness/agile trainer.
Lilian has been working in the digital business for over 15 years. As a “mobile woman” of the early stage, she feels her purpose is to not only help companies master the digital transformation, but to also give people individual tools to stay focused, successful and satisfied in today’s digital information overload. Starting with a commercial career in the media industry at Bertelsmann, Lilian’s career as a digital consultant led to leading corporations such as Volkswagen, Coca-Cola, Samsung and Axel Springer as well as into the start-up scene.
As a keynote speaker and author of the book “Mindfulness in Digital Times” (published at Springer), Lilian is promoting greater digital consciousness in the economy across Europe. With her initiative THE DIGNIFIED SELF® (THEDIGNIFIEDSELF.COM) – a movement for more awareness and agility – she wants to trigger change and rethinking. THE DIGNIFIED SELF® stands for a transformation that puts people at the center of technology, yet still uses the opportunities of digitization.
Lilian’s topics resonate internationally, e.g. in publications such as the Harvard Business Manager, the Huffington Post, the Manager Magazine and the FOCUS. Her speaker references include keynote speeches, talks and lectures in Germany, Austria, Spain and England – at corporate events, universities as well as at renowned industry fairs.
According to her credo “Do not forget to be human among all the machines“, Lilian’s professional talks are modern and contemporary. Personal experiences accompanied with own creative word creations convey tangible impulses on how agility and mindfulness can be integrated into our everyday life – from “always-on to always-omm”.
Personally, Lilian has started to practice mindfulness more than 10 years ago and has been taught with personal experience as well as multiple mindfulness and meditation trainings and retreats ever since. Furthermore, Lilian has completed a mindfulness basic trainer education at Arbor Seminars.
Lilian’s free time is devoted to her great passions of singing, yoga, meditation and traveling. She lives in Berlin with her husband and son.
Download Lilian’s Vita here: Vita Lilian Güntsche-Hilgendag (en)
THE DIGNIFIED SELF® delivers a strong network and various cooperation partners in the technology, media, information, healthcare and mindfulness environment.
Also TDS is honored to work with the following people as a constant team.
- Development: Thomas A. Reinert, TAR MediaDesign
- Design: Fine Heininger, Denken und Handeln
- Virtual Assistance, Operations: Juliane Kupfer
- Advisory: Attorney Bernd R.Güntsche
- Image Editing, Video Cut & Sound Engineer: Jens Hilgendag